Yamaha BB234BL Bass Guitar Black
So you’ve decided that the bass is the instrument for you. You’re putting in the countless hours of practice, building your repertoire, and jamming with friends to tighten up your set in preparation for your onstage debut. The best-in-class durability, sound, and playability of the 200 lineup makes it the ideal instrument to help you take that crucial first step down the road to being a serious musician.
The introductory model of the hardest working bass in the business: the Yamaha BB series.
- Solid Alder Body
- Custom V3 Pickups (Ceramic)
- Vintage Style Bridge
- Lightweight Open Gear Tuners
Custom V3 Pickups
A ceramic magnet pickup that delivers a clean, well-defined sound.
The new BB models are equipped with one tone control and two volume control knobs, for versatile sound shaping.
New Neck Shape
The New BB models feature a slightly thinner neck than previous BB basses, improving playability and feel for both modern and traditional players.
Lighter weight tuners offer a better balance and complement the overall feel, providing a perfect match for the smaller, lighter body of the new BB.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 34″ (863.6 mm)
- Body Materials: Alder
- Body Finish: Vintage White, Black, Raspberry Red : Gloss Polyurethane Yellow Natural Satin : Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10″ (250 mm)
- Fret wire: Medium
- Number of frets: 21
- Nut materials: Urea
- Width: @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret 40.0 / 56.3 mm
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret / 12th Fret 21.0 / 23.0 mm
- Neck Pickup: VSP3n : Split Single Coil / Ceramic
- Bridge Pickup: VSC3b : Single Coil / Ceramic
- Controls: Neck PU Volume, Bridge PU Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Vintage Style
- String spacing: 19 mm
- Tuning Machines: Lightweight Open Gear
- Pickguard: Vintage White, Yellow Natural Satin / 1Ply Black Black, Raspberry Red / 1Ply White
- String gauge: 0.045-0.105