TC Electronic Hall of Fame Mini Reverb
TC Electronic Hall of Fame Mini Reverb is very much about space, but then again so is your pedal board. So what if you could combine unlimited space for your reverbs with a miniature footprint?
The Hall of Fame Mini comes pre-loaded with one of the very best reverbs around; legendary TC Electronic hall reverb. All of the amazing reverbs from their award-winning Hall of Fame reverb are also available as TonePrints and can easily be loaded into Hall Of Fame Mini. So whether you crave spring, hall, room, plate or the amazing lush cathedral reverb, you’re covered.
Hall Of Fame Mini opens up the world of reverb to you like no other pedal ever could. You can beam your favourite TonePrints directly to your pedal via your smartphone, including all the default sounds of the original Hall Of Fame. Added to that, the TonePrint Editor allows you to shape, sculpt and form YOUR ideal reverb from the ground up. The editor is an easy to use tool but it gives you complete tonal liberty via a set of intuitive, deep controls that allow you to to create any classic reverb type you like.
For all of it’s awesomeness, Hall Of Fame Mini is super easy to understand. Just look at it. One knob for more or less reverb and the option to use TonePrint. That’s it. But the sounds you get span the entire history of reverb, from classic Gilmour and Hendrix to the original reverb sounds of cavemen screaming into a canyon.
- High-quality reverb pedal offers all the phenomenal reverb tones you could want in an ultra-compact format
- Preloaded with the legendary TC Electronic hall reverb, with additional award-winning Hall of Fame reverb effects available via TonePrints
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized reverb effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac and iPad
- Simple one-knob control lets you focus on playing
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when reverb is engaged
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- Designed and engineered in Denmark