TC Electronic BQ250 Portable Bass Amp Head
The THRUST BQ250 is a 250-Watt revolution in portable bass amplification, packing more bang for the buck into an ultra-lightweight micro bass head (2.2 kg/4.9 lbs) than a warehouse full of discounted fireworks! A custom-designed EQ and MOSFET preamp provides a tremendous tonal palette and realistic tube-like sound and feel.
Built for the pragmatic bass player, the 250-Watt BQ250 is designed with the ultimate in portability and power in mind. The cutting-edge Class-D circuit features a high-voltage MOSFET preamp that delivers the authentic feel and dynamic response of a real tube amp. A powerful 4-band EQ lets you sculpt your tone exactly how you like it, while the balanced DI output makes it ultra-easy to connect to the FoH (Front of House) mixing console or your recording equipment.
Versatility & Tone
A passive/active switch optimizes preamp input for basses loaded with either passive or active pickups for the best tonal response possible. BQ250 features the highly-versatile, single-knob THRUST compressor circuit that accurately sets the dynamic range of your playing and provides maximum punch to catapult your tone across the stage.
- 250 Watt portable micro bass head amplifier for stage and studio
- Compact and lightweight design for ultimate portability
- Cutting-edge Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- High-voltage Mosfet preamplifier for authentic sound and feel of a tube amp
- Thrust compressor for ultimate punch and to capture every nuance of your playing
- 4-band EQ section provides ultimate tone shaping control
- Balanced DI output with pre/post EQ routing for direct connection to mixing consoles and recording equipment
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation for personal practice and silent rehearsals
- Auxiliary rehearsal input for playback through speaker or headphones
- Speaker output on premium speakON* connector (4 Ohm minimum load)
- Amplifier protected against short circuits, thermal overload and low speaker impedance for enhanced reliability
- Rugged steel amplifier chassis designed for life on the road
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply for use worldwide
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark