Schatten Design Artist II Endpin Jack Preamp
The Schatten Design Artist II Endpin Jack Preamp are two channel preamps that can run from either an onboard 9 volt battery or from phantom power of up to 48 volts. Having 2 separate channels on this preamp allows the balancing and and mixing of two pickups.
- 2 Channels – allows the independent mixing of two pickups
- Trim pots on the circuit board allow setting of maximum gain levels for each channel
- Gain variable from 0 db to 15 db
- Output of the Artist II preamp is mono.
- Multi power capability – Preamp may be run from 9 volts onboard or from any Phantom Power source outside the instrument (up to 48 volts dc).
- Battery life extended to approx. 800 hours with a 9 volt battery
CAB-1 cable allows you to run from outboard power sources
RP-1 remote power module (18volts) allows you to run from an outboard power source when mixer/PA/amp Phantom Power is not available. (requires CAB-1 cable)