Maxon RTD800 Real Tube Overdrive Distortion Pedal
- RTD800 is an overdrive/distortion effect pedal with a real double triode tube.
- Employs two independent circuits, one each for overdrive and distortion.
Wide range of tube sound from traditional overdrive to metallic distortion can be easily created.
- Boost circuit boosts output level by approx. 5dB. (factory default setting)
Boost level is variable (3dB to 9dB).
With BOOST switch, solos and rhythms can be instantly changed.
BOOST LED lights when BOOST switch is on.
- Your favorite tone can be created with just 3 controls.
- Employs NR with high-performance VCA (voltage controlled amplifier) to cut harsh noise.
Variable threshold level makes your own setting easier. NR ON/OFF is selectable.
- Employs NR status LED for easily viewable setting. The LED lights when noise decreases.
NR status can be checked with the LED during performance.
- 9VDC supplied from AC adaptor is bumped up to 12.6V and stabilized by a DC to DC voltage converter
and then supplied to each circuit.
- When power is turned on, tube heater inrush current control circuit extends tube life.
- TBS (True Bypass Switching) using 4PDT mechanical switch.
- AC adaptor AC2009 can be used worldwide from 100VAC to 240VAC by auto voltage sensing.
Main countries’ safety standard approved.
- FCC Part 15 compliant. RoHS compliant. Made in Japan with confidence.