The ASC10’s compact enclosure and simple control interface belie its versatile operation and massive, spacious sound.
The ASC10’s chorusing effect is set especially wide in the stereo spectrum, offering a lush tonality that actually sounds like two guitars playing at once.
The extended operation range of the Rate and Depth controls conjure up everything from gorgeous 12-string simulations to punch-drunk rotary speaker spins.
Stunning on clean sounds and aggressive on distorted tones, the ASC10 is equally at home in the front-end or the FX loop of an amp.
Dual, phase-inverted outputs allow for panning of the ASC10’s effect between two amps or tracks, or run mono from output B for a more dramatic chorus effect.
The ASC10 features a low-impedance buffered bypass, allowing it to drive long cable lengths or other effect units without loss of signal.
- Classic analog chorus circuit
- Wide stereo split sounds like 2 guitars playing at once
- Rate and Depth controls with extended operation range
- Stereo outputs
- Works in FX loop or front-end of amp
- Buffered Bypass switching with low impedance output