Maton S808 Acoustic Guitar Natural Satin
The new Maton S808 is a delightful addition to the well established and much loved Maton 808 range.
This guitar produces a tone that is a complete surprise given the small size of its body. Scalloped bracing and a 95mm soundhole combine to make the Sitka Spruce top super responsive across all frequencies.
The solid Qld Maple back and sides provide a crisp, clear character to the tone and the full depth of the 808 body provides a deep, clean bass response.
An Ovangkol fingerboard and bridge add presence to the treble frequencies making this guitar ideal for fingerstyles or more intricate flat picking styles.
The S808 like all Maton Guitars is also available as a left handed instrument.
- Model: S808
- Body Shape: 808
- Face: “A” Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Queensland Maple
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ovangkol
- Bracing: Scalloped Maton X
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Sapele Ring
- Soundhole: 95mm
- Outer Binding: Black
- Inner Binding: None
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5″)
- Headstock Veneer: Blackwood
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12″)
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736″ – 1 47/64″)
- 14th Fret Width: 55mm (2.165″ – 2 11/64″)
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Satin/Natural
- Top Finish: Satin/Natural
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Black with Gold M
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Maton Hardcase
- Pickup: None
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 80/20 Bronze 12-53