Line 6 HX-Stomp Pro Multi-Effects Processor
Line 6 HX-Stomp Pro Multi-Effects Processor HX Stomp is a professional-grade multi-effects processor that delivers the sound of Helix amps, cabs, and effects in an ultra-compact pedal. Use it as a “super stompbox,” a backup or fly rig, an add-on tone expander when combined with other modellers, an audio interface, or even a complete guitar or bass rig. The same HX Modelling technology that powers the flagship Helix guitar processor enables HX Stomp to run up to six processing blocks simultaneously, making it the most powerful and flexible stompbox-sized multi-effects processor available.
HX Stomp is easy to operate, however, thanks to its simple-but-powerful controls, 320 x 240-pixel color LCD, and capacitive-sensing footswitches with colour-coded LED rings.
- Utilises the same HX Modelling as Helix
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading)
- Includes presets for bass players, as well as an individual bass amp and cab models
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with colour-coded LED rings facilitate fast editing
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) facilitates use with other pedals