K&M 17515 Guardian 5 Guitar Stand Black
The K&M 17515 Guardian 5 Guitar Stand holds 5 guitars securely, saves space and allows you an easy overview of your guitars. Ideal for use in the studio, on stage, in a shop or at home. No matter whether you have acoustic, electric or bass guitars, the protective bars stop the guitars from rotating and prevent inadvertent removal or bumps when taking the guitars from the stand. The soft pads are made of high quality thermoplastic Elastomer and have excellent cushioning characteristics.
The innovative folding mechanism used on the Guardian allows the stand to be carried easily and it can be left standing upright. Highly flexible, sub-divided support arms with integrated pick holders mean the guitar can be held from either side (right or left) and that the strings are untouched. The structural design allows the Guardian to be positioned against a wall. The translucent (colorless) elements made of high quality Elastomer plastic are suitable for contact with all kind of guitar lacquers, including nitro lacquer, without any risk to the guitar’s finish.
- Base dimensions: 996 x 335mm
- Height: 700mm
- Instrument support: non-marring plastic material
- Material: plastic
- Size when folded: 996 x 670 x 173mm
- Special features: Protective bars prevent damage from bumps or knocking; additional slots for electric guitars; holds the guitar’s neck without touching the strings; integrated pick holders
- Suitable for: acoustic and electric guitars
- Weight: 4.6kg