Gravity Pick Classic Big Mini 2mm Polished Blue w/Multi Hole grip
The Gravity Pick Classic Big Mini 2mm Polished Blue w/Multi Hole grip are hand shaped and polished by master picksmith’s. Louder and brighter than a normal pick.
Hand-shaped and Polished for Demanding Players
Guitar and bass players who want a pick with longer life, faster performance, and improved clarity over nylon should check out the Gravity Guitar Picks Classic. This pick features a traditional Fender 351-style teardrop shape and infuses your playing with a startling level of vitality. And it sticks to your fingers like glue, by virtue of a multi-hole grip. Its acrylic construction glides easily across your strings with almost no resistance.
Gravity Guitar Picks: handcrafted for better performance
Chris Fahey and the Gravity Guitar Picks team are out to craft a better tone for demanding guitar and bass players everywhere by offering unique, handcrafted picks at an affordable price. A guitarist since age 12, Chris has spent his life chasing picks with better performance, life, volume, and tone, and in 2011, he invested his life’s savings into making that dream a reality. Every Gravity pick is hand-shaped and buffed in the company’s California facility. From Classic cast acrylic picks to Gold Series thermoplastic and signature models, Gravity makes a picking solution for every player at just about every price point.
Gravity Guitar Picks Classic Features at a Glance:
- Professionally hand-shaped and polished with a traditional Fender 351-style teardrop shape
- Multi-hole grip helps the pick stick to your fingers like glue
- Acrylic grips well and easily glides across your strings
- Unique material and bevel design plays faster, louder, and with improved tone
- Proprietary beveling system is consistent from pick to pick
- Durable construction lasts longer than a traditional guitar pick