Gibson ES-335 Satin Wine Red 2018 Limited Release
The Gibson ES-335 Satin Wine Red 2018 Limited Release is a guitar that has the look and build quality of our ES-335 Traditional, but provides players with the feel of our popular satin finishes. The Burstbucker 1 and Burstbucker 2 pickups are paired with a hand-wired MTC control assembly for optiomal capabilites, while the humbucker covers have been removed to expose the business of your tone.
This guitar features classic Gibson quality materials like a quarter sawn mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, spruce bracing, maple centerblock, single ply cream binding, and a bone nut. The quality continues with reliable satin hardware like an ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles, a die cast zinc stopbar, and Grover 102 Rotomatic tuners. Available in Walnut Satin finish, or Wine Red Satin finish.
The Gibson ES-335 Satin Wine Red 2018 Limited Release is a part of the extensive range of USA made Gibson guitars that are available in store and online at Eastgate Music. We have been selling Gibson guitars for many many years!
All of our instruments are expertly checked and setup by our professional, in-house luthier before they leave our store to ensure that they play their best from day one!
- Top: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Centerblock: Maple
- Bracing: Spruce
- Binding: Single-ply Cream
- Finish: Satin Wine Red
- Neck: Quarter Sawn Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded “C”, Rolled Binding
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearloid Small Block
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.687″
- Scale Length: 24.75″
- Number of Frets: 22
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 with titanium saddles
- Tailpiece: Die-cast Zinc with Locking Studs
- Tuners: Grover ‘Milk Bottle’ Rotomatics
- Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Inserts
- Neck pickup: MHS Humbucker Rhythm
- Bridge pickup: MHS Humbucker Lead
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with orange drop capacitors
*Customised by Eastgate Music technicians (hardware upgrade).