Fender Engine Room LVL8 Power Supply
Pedals need clean isolated power and Fender’s Engine Room LVL8 Power Supply is capable of the task. Featuring eight ground isolated power outlets, (6) are capable of delivering 9Vdc at 500mA while (2) additional outlets provide switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v) via 3-way toggle or slide switch. Perfect for performance or studio players and can be daisy-chained with our LVL12 for players looking for more tonal variety.
The Engine Room™ Power Supply is designed by our in-house team of experts in Southern California. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and its sleek, low-profile appearance is engineered to accommodate most pedalboards. Also features a 2-color LED indicator for each output, green indicating current consumption. Road-tested and ready for live or studio use, Fender’s Engine Room™ Power Supply is built to power your performance.
- 8 ground isolated outputs – 6 outlets fixed 9Vdc at 500mA and 2 outlets with switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v)
- Global mains input voltage (100-240Vac) 50/60Hz for use anywhere in the world
- Standard IEC mains voltage connector
- Dimensions: Length 214 mm (8.425 in); Width 90 mm (3.543 in); Height 42 mm (1.654 in)
- 5V USB-A and USBC output for charging smart devices
- Cable kit included