Bogner Burnley Distortion Pedal Bubinga
EX STORE DEMO WITH VELCRO ON BASE OF PEDAL. MINT CONDITION WITH BOX!
The Burnley is a distortion pedal with a 100% analog circuit which delivers hot crunch to high-gain annihilation – with added tonal magnitude – thanks to a custom transformer designed by legendary audio pioneer Mr Rupert Neve. Flip the Fat/Tight switch, twist the gain, tone and level controls and transform your mortal guitar tone into fire-breathing pandemonium.
- True bypass
- Controls: level, gain and tone
- F/T Switch: selects between tight and aggressive or fat and mellow tones
- Interactive Jewel light reacts to your playing dynamics
- Rupert Neve Designs audio transformer
- Jacks:input, output
- 9VDC power-connector, 50mA or more
- Optional Studio Series:
- Bubinga exotic hardwood top panel
- Hand formed, – sanded, – layered and – finished
- Look and feel of the vintage mixing consoles from the 60’s